Think you can rock the dance floor like Cece and Rocky? Then this is the competition for you!
Got To Dance winner Akai Osei is teaming up with Disney Channel to launch Shake It Up: Dance, Dance, an online dance contest that will give the winner a unique opportunity to have their dance aired on the channel, as well as a holiday to LA and a once in a lifetime dance master class with Akai.
A trip for the winner and 3 people to Los Angeles USA. The prize includes the
- 7 nights accommodation at a 3-star hotel for four (4) people;
- Four return flights from a London airport to Los Angeles;
- Four return train tickets from winner’s nearest train station and the London airport
- 2-day entry passes to Disneyland California for up to four people;
- £1000 (one thousand pounds) spending money;
- 2 hour dance lesson with Akai Osei in London in October/November 2011 for the winner
and up to three friends.
There are ten (10) finalist prizes. Each Finalist will receive the following prize: one X-box, one Kinect and one Dance Central 2 X-box/Kinect game.
There are 8 weekly prizes. Each winner will receive one Dance Dance goodie bag.
– Unless otherwise stated, open to residents of UK & Ireland.
– Only online entries via the promotion website will be accepted. Entries must be completed online by the closing date.
– Competition is open on 08 July 2011 at 09.00am and closes on 31 August 2011 at midnight.
– Entrants must use only the music tracks available on the website. Entries with commercial music will be disqualified.
- Finalists will be notified by 12 September 2011 and will have until 14 September 2011 at 4.00pm to confirm acceptance of the short-listed place and have until 16 September 2011 to return the signed release.
- A public vote will take place on the website between 19 September 2011 and 02 October 2011. At
the end of this period, the public vote will be tallied and the Finalist with the most number of votes
will be declared the winner.